Audio on for narration
Uses your existing FEL tilt to change the blade angle
No need to plumb hydraulics and add an extra valve.
No need to get off the tractor to pull the pin and manually reposition the blade.
Use with a Quick Attach plate...
Use with a bucket...
• No need for hydraulics plumbed to the front of the tractor to adjust the angle of the plow blade.
• No need to dismount the tractor to adjust the angle of the plow blade.
• The TiltPlow follows the contours of the road surface better that a conventionally mounted plow since it is its own carriage pivoting on the connection to the FEL.
• The plow blade trip functionality is not impacted by the design of the TiltPlow.
• The angle of the plow blade is maintained when the FEL is raised.
• The actuation of the rotation lock mechanism requires only a small rotation of the FEL tilt.
• A large amount of rotation of the FEL tilt is accommodated by the design which eases the operator’s efforts.
• The operator is informed that the plow blade rotation is unlocked by a mechanical indicator on the TiltPlow.
• Design can easily accommodate connecting to a bucket of an FEL.
• The operator lowers the FEL to place the TiltPlow on the ground. While the TiltPlow is off the ground, the FEL tilt function may be used to set the TiltPlow approximately parallel to the ground.
• The operator places the FEL in float mode.
• The TiltPlow angle is adjusted in 3 steps:
1. The operator tilts the FEL forward to free the plow blade rotation.
2. The operator changes the plow blade angle by one of two mechanisms:
Drive the plow blade forward or backward while steering the tractor left or right.
Drive either end of the plow blade into a pile of snow.
3. The operator tilts the FEL backward to lock the plow blade rotation.
Note that if the locking teeth of the mechanism do not initially align with the lock bar, the plow blade will be free to rotate and will do so until the locking teeth and the lock bar do align, at which time the spring-loaded plate of locking teeth will move upward to engage the lock bar.